Friday, January 08, 2010

There's Always Next Year...

Well, so much for keeping up with my blog! (insert rolling eyes) It's been a month and I haven't even thought of it, (well maybe a passing thought), but it's been a busy Christmas and New Year and going to be even busier in 2010. I have taken on a few more projects, so the blog is going to be the last thing to be tended to (unfortunately) this year.
I'm OK with that, because I am doing Project 365, this year, about documenting a year in your life, with photos and journaling. I am really committed to this, so the blog, is going to have to take back seat. And really that is why I wanted to do the blog, to document regularly and (ultimately) day by day, but the Project 365 will do that this year, so along with the other "stuff" I have going on, ("stuff"= new on-line course for getting the best use of my on-camera flash, 2 on-line digi scrapbooking courses, an on-line course on learning to use my Wacom tablet, as well as keeping up with the scrapbooking challenges at 2 peas, scrapping more, and doing some home renovations, AND looking for more hours to work) I'd say I have my hands full and this blog will be an occasional thing. Hopefully in the year, I will learn some new things and maybe enough to update and customize my blog to the way I want it to look, and if not.... well there's always next year! =]

QOTD: Procrastination always gives us something to look forward to...

1 comment:

Dollie Evans said...

Love the quote. I am such a procrastinator myself.